Why Repair Fire Damage So Quickly?
Fire damage and a fire loss can be repaired by a fire cleanup crew in a few short days and it is faster to contact the commercial fire damage company when the fire is still raging (After you have called Emergency Services first). Our fire damage repair crew will arrive on scene and immediately begin the process of repairing the home. There are fire problems you may not expect to be as severe as they actually are as well as other issues most homeowners don't even consider that have nothing to do with the actual fire. For example, if the Fire Department came to your house and had to use a hose to douse the flames you will have some amount of water damage.
Remember: Mitigation Over Replacing
- Cost Effective. It is by far cheaper and easier to clean an item than it is to replace it. The Faster SERVPRO can respond to your damage the higher the chance we can save some of your personal items.
- Preserve Air Quality. The longer ash and soot lingers in the air the more it becomes hazardous to your health.
- Keep The Smell Out. If SERVPRO can get to the scene soon after the damage occurs it is possible to prevent the permanent smell of burning from seeping into clothes and furniture.
- Prevent Mold. If water was poured onto the fire it stands to reason it soaked your floors and appliances. Left untreated it becomes a perfect breeding ground for mold.
- Save Time. Believe it or not the longer a damage sits it becomes worse, even if you think its as bad as its going to get. The worse a job is the longer it takes to clean up. Still, it is always faster to repair than it is to build anew.
- Peace of Mind. The faster your life gets back to normal the less amount of stress is put on your body and mind. Fewer days laying awake at night in a place that isn't your own. Less stress equals a healthier and happier life. You can also rest assured the job was/is being done properly so there are no issues down the line because of cutting corners.
When you have a fire damage it feels like your life is going up in flames. Breath (just not in the smoke). SERVPRO will come to the rescue and do what we do best. Make it "Like it never even happened." or better!