We Are Certified Experts!
SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland has been an IICRC certified firm for the past several years. And for nearly five decades, The Institution of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification stands at the forefront teaching trailblazing knowledge required to tackle complex jobs and return normalcy from chaotic environments. They provide the most comprehensive and advanced technical information in the industry. They allow companies like SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland to advance their education and stay ahead of the competition with several IICRC certification options:
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD) is a course designed to teach the effective, efficient, and timely drying of water-damaged structures and contents. It uses comprehensive classroom and hands-on training, in order to facilitate appropriate decision making within a restorative drying environment.
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) is a course to teach the art and science of carpet cleaning to professional service providers, as well as others in the related industry. Emphasis is placed on the following: practical application, identifying fiber, carpet constructions, style types and finishes, soiling conditions, cleaning science and methodology. This course also covers pre-inspection, basic cleaning chemicals and equipment, and proper cleaning technique.
- Commercial Drying Specialist (CDS) is a course to teach damage inspection and evaluation, workflow management, and process administration. The course also teaches the technical methods of effective and timely drying.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) is a course with a concentration on technical procedure for successfully completing the restoration of a fire and smoke damaged environment. Students will learn how to combine technical procedures with practical approach to managing the job site. These concepts will then teach the students how pricing of the job is created.
- Trauma and Crime Scene Technician (TCST) is a course designed to review the process for inspecting and investigating crime and trauma scenes. This may involve blood and other potentially infectious material. The course will focus on the procedures to follow as well as the precautions that must be taken in such an environment.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) is designed to teach restoration personnel that perform remediation work to give them a better concept of water damage, effects, and techniques for drying of structures. This course gives the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold.
If your home or business is faced with a disaster such as a flood or fire, we are the certified experts who have been properly trained to know exactly what to do. Let SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland apply quality solutions to any type of damage you experienced. We are the 24-hour emergency service and can quickly respond whenever the service is needed. To contact our office for service or any questions call (281) 412-6211.