Water Damage In Your Property
Faster to Any Size Water Emergency
Water is invasive, quickly spreading throughout your business or industrial property. Water can be absorbed into your floors, walls, furniture, and documents. SERVPRO's certified technicians arrive quickly and start the water extraction process almost always immediately. Residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- The paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Call SERVPRO ASAP
Call SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland, Fresno, & Stafford/Missouri City North when your property has been left partially submerged. Our technicians specialize in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential properties after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Click here to see what our customers have to say about us. Our office is always ready to respond to your call.
Water or Flood Damage?
Call today - (281) 412-6211!